Things to do in the Okanagan Valley? You bet! And we’ve got a few ideas to get you started! There are so many wonderful attractions and things to do in the Okanagan, it’s hard to do and see them all!
- You have two choices of the lakes to enjoy: Okanagan or Skaha
- Float the Penticton River Channel
- Picnic at the Beach in Peachland
- Visit the Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory. It’s the largest radio astronomy observatory in Canada and is located just south of Penticton at White Lake.
- Visit Okanagan Wineries & Vineyards, wine tours
- Golf Courses are near by
- Water sports
Water park on Okanagan Lake ( 10 min drive from the house).
- Hike To Hardy Falls
- Zipzone Peachland (Epic family fun in the Okanagan at one of Canada’s HIGHEST ziplines! 6 breathtakingly high ziplines crossing Peachland Creek (5875 Brenda Mines Rd)